Access Keys:

Skip main menu

Specialist SEND Support - Education

If your child has a special educational need (SEN), disability or additional needs, there is lots of help and support available to you.

A range of specialist support and provision services such as educational psychologists and specialist teachers work in partnership with schools and other settings to promote inclusion, achievement and to secure better outcomes for children and young people with SEND across Cumbria.

If your family is facing particular challenges, our Children's Centres offer a range of support for families with children and young people.  

Please see the sections in the menu on the left for more information about the services available.


Contact Us

Allerdale and Copeland

Blencathra House
PO Box 110
Tangier Street
CA28 0BN

Tel:  01946 506211

Carlisle and Eden

Cumbria House
117 Botchergate

Tel:  01228 226824

Barrow and South Lakes

Children's Services
Top Floor - Craven House
Michaelson Road
LA14 1FD

Tel: 01229 407403

South Lakeland House
Lowther Street 

Tel:  01539 713471